REACTIVATE WHITE NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIRE
Free Shipping on orders over $80 + 45 day returns
Our Reactivate Nursing Bra is designed for the fuller bust and is ideal for all-day on-the-go support and exercise. Being active has never been so easy. This nursing bra is perfect for the fuller bust up to an H cup, padded front straps, and a convertible racer-back to maximise support and comfort. Breathable with four-way stretch and a moisture-wicking lining.
Made from certified recycled nylon that diverts pre-consumer waste from landfills.
Perfect with the Focus Maternity Sports Leggings
Free shipping applies to all NZ orders over $80.
45-day like-for- like exchange, refund, and store credit policy*
Please see our dedicated Returns and Exchanges page for full details.
As a team of moms, we understand the importance of protecting the planet for future generations. We are committed to reducing our impact on the earth by creating beautiful products that are healthier for you, your family, and our environment. All Hotmilk garments are ethically sourced and go through rigorous testing to ensure the fabrics and hardware are safe and free from harmful chemicals.
We're here to help, email us if uncertain on sizing
- AMAmy M.Verified BuyerReviewingREACTIVATE BLACK NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIREI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoLove!
Brought this bra from the baby expo and love it! The lady told me to size up to a double D in this bra, so it doesn't cut in and its perfect. love the support for the gym when i turn the straps into the racerback style.Bra SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JMJen M.Verified BuyerReviewingREACTIVATE WHITE NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIREI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoNot sure if fits
I ordered the size I wear in my bra but this is much tighter. I wore it for about an hour and then had to take it off as I was paranoid it was too tight and worried about blocked ducts. Will certainly support me when doing jumping at ballet but won’t try it again til then.Bra SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Hotmilk Lingerie1 week ago
Hi Jen, the Reactivate Sports bra is firmer than your everyday bras as to support with bounce during activity. Firm is good but tight and sore is not. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com for further advice x
- NUNora U.Verified BuyerReviewingREACTIVATE BLACK NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIREI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGame changer
This was the only bra I could find to lift my ridiculously big breast (36F) to their original position before pregnancy (when they were 32 DD). Because I need this much hold and lift I wear it every day. The strap crossed on the back gives even more support.Bra SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SKSelina K.Verified BuyerReviewingREACTIVATE WHITE NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIREI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing bea
I am a large breasted woman and this is the first feeding bra that fit, felt comfortable and gave me support. Amazing workBra SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FOFiona O.Verified BuyerReviewingREACTIVATE BLACK NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIREI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExcellent support
I LOVE this bra. I’ve never been able to run while breastfeeding because I couldn’t find anything with enough support (E cup). For a tighter fit, I did find a downsized cup and an upsized band was a better fit eg. in the normal bras I am a 12E but in the sports bras a 14DD. Pair it with a crop top and I’m back running again!Bra SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Bestselling Maternity Bras